VIRTUAL TOUR ETIQUETTE
When you take a virtual tour with BCBA, we want to ensure that we both have the best possible experience. With this, we have compiled a list of what makes for the most successful tour, and ask that you comply with the following tour etiquette requests:
- Show up right on the dot for your tour slot, so we maximize the time that we have allocated.
- Dress professionally, and in the manner that you wish to be thought back on by a future mentor.
- Ensure you are somewhere without a lot of background noise so we are able to hear your questions.
- Take your call somewhere with strong wifi, so you are able to see everything in the highest resolution possible. We have seen students that have found success in a quiet coffee shop during their tours.
- Watch the video on this page prior to your tour, so you have a chance to familiarize yourself with the space.