READY TO APPLY AT BCBA?
Start the process by filling out the initial request form on this page. Our team will then be in contact with additional screening questions to complete your application.
Blade Craft Barber Academy will contact the applicant either by phone, email, or written notification indicating acceptance or non-acceptance within seven (7) business days following interviews with school officials.
Prior to starting class, enrollees must meet the applicable program requirements, and provide the following:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Driver’s License
- Proof of Citizenship or immigration status (Social Security Card, green card)
- Registration Fee ($150)
- 3 Passport Photos
- Payments -Tuition-Blade Craft Kit -TDLR Permit Fees
- 2 Recommendation Letters
- GI BILL Statement of Benefits if Veteran
- Typed Entrance Essay:
- Why Blade Craft Barber Academy?
- Why you are a good candidate?
- How will this certification assist you in a positive way?
Depending on the program you are enrolling in, you may also need the following:
- Master Apprentice Only - BARBER INSTRUCTOR PROGRAM:
- Current and active Class A Barber License
- Transfer Students Only:
- Transcript from Barber School
- Blade Apprentice Only- 300 hour CLASS A BARBER CROSSOVER PROGRAM:
- Current and active Texas Cosmetology License
Additional Application Information:
After completing your full application, we require applicants to complete their Secondary Visit, which consists of:
- Complete Contractual Enrollment Agreement
- Financial Planning Appointment
Note: the Student Handbook is reviewed on Initiation Day
After reviewing all of the information listed above, a decision will be made. You will receive either a letter of Denial or Acceptance. If accepted we ask that you review, understand, and sign your Contractual Enrollment Agreement. The down payment is due at this time.